RMC & RTM Companies
If you are a Director of a Residents’ Management Company or a Right to Manage Company and are looking for new Management, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Whether the Management of your property has been good, bad or indifferent we aim to provide a service to our clients that is completely transparent, efficient and cost effective.
We have a dedicated team of portfolio managers and administrative assistants with a wealth of experience in all aspects of residential property management.
With any development, and with the amount of legislation which you have a duty to comply with, we understand that there will be certain issues which arise from time to time. However, by involving us in the Management of your property we are able to quickly and efficiently deal with any such issues as they arise.
In order to protect your investment and to ensure the smooth and efficient running of your property we:
- Provide a dedicated Portfolio Manager to manage your property who will also be the day-to-day point of contact for individual leaseholder enquiries
- Ensure that you meet all current property legislation including, but not limited to, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Re-tender all contracts in place at the property from our own pool of tried and tested contractors to ensure that you are receiving the best possible service at the most affordable cost
- Meet with you on a quarterly basis to review all matters, financial or other, for complete transparency and to take forward your instructions in an efficient manner
- Take away your day-to-day issues leaving you to focus on key management issues and decision making processes only.
If you are interested in our services please feel free to contact us for further information on our Services, staff profiles and some examples of typical properties already held under management. Additionally, if you would like to discuss your requirements and obtain a fee quotation for our services please feel free to contact us and we can discuss your requirements and the necessary next steps involved in appointing a new Managing Agent.